The Kelso Hotel
37 Sydney Road,Â
Kelso NSW Â 2795
Phone Â 6331 6675
Fax Â 6331 6812
Central West, NSW, Australia
'The Kelso' is a totally refurbished, heritage listed hotel with popular bistro, function room, motel accommodation & ample off street parking. It is situated on Sydney Road in Kelso, which is the entrance into Bathurst from the Blue Mountains and Sydney. Only 5km from the legendary Mount Panorama racing circuit and within easy walking distance from Bathurst's city centre and sporting venues, The Kelso Hotel is the ideal place to stay when you visit Bathurst.
The Kelso Hotel has all your favourite beers on tap, a beautiful function room for any special occasion, full gaming facilities including online TAB and Keno, large digital plasma screens throughout the pub featuring Fox Sports and Sky and a bottle shop. The kids will be delighted with the addition of the Stables Funhouse, a wonderful 2 storey, indoor playground for children up to 11 years of age.
The Kelso WEEKLY LINE UP:
Monday, to Friday afternoons - Happy Hour $4 schooners
- Saturday -free juke box from 8.30pm
- Sunday - Free pool all day
Come and visit or stay with us, you won't be disappointed.
- Monday - Friday Lunch Crunch 11.30am - 2.30pm: Blackboard Specials starting from $10 including a FREE soft drink
- Monday - Friday: $10 Chicken Schnitzel lunch
- Tuesday night $10 burgers and wraps
- Wednesday Night 2 for 1 main meals (conditions Apply)
- Thursday night $10 Rumps and T-bones
- Friday Night: Kids eat free (Conditions Apply)
- Saturday night Chef specials
- Sunday: $15 Roast for lunch and dinner
Think! About your choices.
Call Gambling Help Â 1800 858 858